Sell and Buy Scrap Metal Near Me
At Belson Steel, our team is passionate about recycling scrap metal and keeping as many materials out of the landfill as possible. When you choose to sell and buy scrap metal near me with Belson Steel, you’re choosing to reinvest in your local economy, support a more sustainable form of consumerism, and help your pocketbook, too. To sell your scrap metal and a variety of other metal-containing products and to purchase scrap metal, visit our facilities today.
What We Buy
We buy a variety of ferrous and nonferrous materials, as well as metal-containing materials, with the goal of recovering as much metal as possible and diverting materials from the landfill. Examples of products that we buy include:
- Ferrous and nonferrous metal such as tungsten, iron, cast iron, steel, tin, aluminum, brass, etc.
- Routers, switches, and motherboards
- Whole computers
If you have any questions about what we buy, please visit our website or call our team directly. Please note that there are a number of products that we will not accept, including any products containing hazardous materials. Environmental responsibility and worker health and safety are our top priorities.
What We Sell
At our scrap yard, you’ll not only be able to sell your scrap metal to us at top dollar, but you’ll also find a variety of new and reusable steel, stainless steel, and aluminum products. We sell plates, angles, I-beams, rebar, mesh, strips, channels, flats, tubing, rounds, cold-finished steel, and more. We can serve as your go-to supplier for a number of steel and aluminum products. We sell industrial companies, small businesses, and individual residents.
Why Choose to Buy and Sell Scrap Metal?
Choosing Belson Steel as your place to buy and sell scrap metal is a wise choice. Prioritizing metal recycling is beneficial because:
- It supports the local economy by creating jobs and supporting small businesses like ours;
- It saves you money or puts more money in your pocket—at Belson Steel, we pay you for your steel products, and purchasing recycled metal is usually chapter than purchasing virgin metal; and
- It’s good for the planet—recycling scrap metal saves resources and helps to meet greenhouse gas reduction and other climate goals. It also keeps materials out of the landfill, which is becoming more and more important as landfill space becomes more scarce.
When you choose Belson Steel, you’ll benefit from transparent pricing, honest answers, and a range of services. For example, if you have metal to sell, we can offer box drop-off and pick-up services. We also offer demolition and deconstruction services.
Call Belson Steel Today for Services & Products You Can Trust
Started in 1960 as a small scrap yard and growing to a leader in the metal recycling industry, Belson Steel is a name you can trust. To learn more about Belson Steel, our mission statement and objectives, and how to sell and buy scrap metal near me, reach out to us directly by phone or online at your convenience. We provide a range of services for both industrial businesses and individual residents throughout Bourbonnais and the surrounding areas.