In today’s world, recycling is more important than ever before. Not only does recycling keep metal in production and helps to ease material constraints that impact global trade, but it’s also more sustainable and environmentally friendly. At Belson Steel, we are a leading scrap metal recycler with a reputation for excellence. If you’ve been searching for “scrappers near me” where you can buy or sell scrap metal, look no further than our scrap metal company. Reach out today to learn more about our services and how we can help you.
We offer a range of services for industrial businesses and individuals throughout Illinois. Our scrap services include:
- Junk car recycling. If you have an old vehicle on your property that is collecting dust and is no longer usable, why are you still keeping it around when you could sell it for cash? At Belson Steel, we recycle junk cars, as well as old equipment and machinery that has long since seen its best days. We can handle all of the transportation and logistics associated with recycling your junk vehicle/equipment, and can pay you cash for the scrap.
- Metal purchasing. We purchase a variety of scrap metal and scrap metal products, including both ferrous and nonferrous materials, for recycling. We will handle all metal weighing and separation, and always pay fair market value for scrap. This is an easy way to get paid and clean up your property at the same time.
- Residential E-waste recycling. Do you have electronics that are no longer functioning? If so, you can responsibly recycle your residential E-waste at Belson Steel. We can take computers, small servers, televisions, printers, fax machines, DVD players, video game consoles, and more. Call us directly to learn about our E-waste recycling program.
- Scrap yard and metal for sale. We maintain a full-service scrap yard where we collect metal and prepare it for processing. Not only can you visit our scrap yard to sell us metal products, but you can also purchase finished and semi-finished metal products from us, including angles, I-beams, strips, flats, mesh, rebar, plates, and more.
- Demolition. We offer comprehensive demolition services to construction companies, contractors, property owners, and more throughout the state. No project is too big or too small for our experienced professionals. As part of our demolition services, we handle all metal recovery and safe disposal of non-recyclable materials and hazardous materials.
- Wind farm decommissioning. Wind turbines that are no longer functioning efficiently or are being replaced need to be responsibly decommissioned and deconstructed. This is an extremely technical job that requires an expert. We are highly experienced in wind farm decommissioning and can be trusted with your project.
Learn More from Belson Steel Today
Our trusted scrap metal recycling company is your go-to when you need to buy metal, recycle metal, or deconstruction/decommission metal-containing equipment. To learn more about scrappers near me and the services we offer, reach out to us by phone or online at your convenience. We are here for you.